Net-ions understands the hotel management business, since hospitality is one of our core businesses. We combine our extensive knowledge of IT infrastructure with our extensive knowledge of the hospitality industry. The result is that we work closely with you to provide an integrated, total solution to meet your business objectives and goals. Net-ions designs, provisions and supports all hotel management company networks: corporate/back office, property management systems and guest/meeting rooms.
- Design, installation and support of LAN/WAN.
- Onsite network evaluations.
- Voice and Data Solutions
- VO/IP telecommunications.
- Managed Services with Predictive Network monitoring.
- Onsite and remote technical support.
- Technology and system upgrades.
- Hardware & software procurement.
- Security and firewall protection.
- Tapeless Back-up with Disaster recovery.
- In-Room – Internet Technical Assistance
- Security Control and Management
- Performance reliability
- Network Usage
- Voice, Data, Video, Wireless and High Speed Internet Access (HSIA.)
- In-room guest services: HSIA, Triple Play and WiFi.
- Video network design and installation.PMS/POS infrastructure.
- New construction or renovation.
- Computer room design builds.
- FDDI/Fiber Optic. Cat 5e, Cat 6.
- Security/access systems.
- Infrastructure evaluations.
- Distribution systems, network layout.
Experience and Resources
- Net-ions knows the unique business challenges hotel management companies face. We see the big picture and understand the important role technology plays in contributing to your bottom line. We have over ten years experience in the hospitality industry.
- Our technical (networking) and cable/wiring teams work closely together, allowing you to simplify your infrastructure and deal with one primary interface.
- We have strong partnerships with major vendors to the hotel industry, enabling us to manage entire projects and eliminating your need to deal with multiple suppliers.
- We have extensive experience connecting corporate locations to remote sites via dedicated circuit, VPN or remote access.
Examples of Past Projects
- Upgrading and provisioning a 25 hotel network for retrofit guest room HSIA and WiFi.
- Developing reservation center solutions to capture guest information, enabling marketing and cross-selling of products and services to guests at other company properties, regardless of franchise brand.
- Providing special network services to hotel clients for large scale corporate meetings in ballrooms or conference centers. Includes temporary wiring of rooms, on-site technicians, laptop and system support and other services. Generates value-added revenue and ensures meeting and hotel rooms are booked.
- Designing and implementing a scanning and e-transfer process to replace the paper transfer process between centralized accountants and remote controllers, resulting in thousands of dollars saved in paper and shipping costs.
- Consolidating and standardizing corporate e-mail systems between centralized corporate offices and hotels. Includes remote access solutions.
- Utilize capital projects to implement new room designs that support new technology, such as triple play.
- Upgrade from DSL to Ethernet for HSIA.
- Consider clean (allergen free) rooms.
- Incorporate hi-tech rooms to generate additional revenue
- Get involved with HTNG or other organizations that can help you plan your future use of technology.
- Choose an established HSIA vendor with a clear vision for the "room-of-the-future" and the financial backing to execute it.
- Consider VOIP phone services to regain revenue from in-room guests
At the present time, your client seeks the assistance of a qualified management consulting organization to assist:
- Develop the overall granular requirements for the project
- Develop an overall project budget
- Develop, maintain and oversee the overall project plan
- Manage and oversee the project
- Identify and help mitigate any project-related risks as early as possible in the project
- Test the interfaces and systems for acceptance thereof
- Facilitate the technology transfer